Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
TOP 4 THINGS TO KNOW
Get to know the librarians
- The librarians are available for individual assistance for a tour of the library space, an orientation to library resources, or for help on a specific research project.
- Research assistance is also available by phone or email.
- Sign-in to access online library resources requires your name and student ID with MBU at the end.
- Over 120 library databases are available 24/7 from anywhere.
- Over 200,000 eBooks are available through EBSCO eBooks.
Expanded access to books using MOBIUS
- If you can't find the books and resources you need in our library, you may place a request through MOBIUS.
- Click "Request it" by the book title and follow the prompts to complete the process (Note: we are in the BRIDGES cluster).