Get to know your librarian
- You may arrange for an individual meeting with your librarian for a general orientation to the library or for help on a specific research project.
- In addition to drop-in reference services, research help is also available by phone, or email.
Discover and use the advanced features available in the databases
- Advanced features allow you to limit search results by date, publication type, whether articles were published in a scholarly journal, and many other parameters.
- Know the difference between keyword search and abstract search.
- Start your research by knowing this guide
Use online library resources on or off campus 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- There are over 140 online information resources available for you.
- The sign-in requires your MBU username and password.
- Over 250,000 electronic books are available through EBSCO e-books and ProQuest eBook Central
Expand your access to books by requesting books from MOBIUS
- Request books from MOBIUS using your full name and your student ID # + 'MBU'.
- Renewals can be completed online through your library account
Expand your access to journal articles by using Interlibrary Loan (ILL) service
- ILL forms for requesting books and articles are available on the library webpage.
- ILL books are renewable by filling out the ILL renewal form.