Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This research guide is designed to help you find reliable, accurate information for your Literature studies at Missouri Baptist University by using resources available online and in print through the Jung-Kellogg Library. Use the tabs at the top of the page to navigate through the guide.
Get to know your librarian
- You may arrange for an individual meeting with your librarian for a general orientation to the library or for help on a specific research project.
- In addition to drop-in reference services, research help is also available by phone, or email.
Discover and use the advanced features available in the databases
- Advanced features allow you to limit search results by date, publication type, whether articles were published in a scholarly journal, and many other parameters.
- Know the difference between keyword search and abstract search.
- Start your research by knowing this guide
Use online library resources on or off campus 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- There are over 140 online information resources available for you.
- The sign-in requires your MBU username and password.
- Over 250,000 electronic books are available through EBSCO e-books and ProQuest eBook Central
Expand your access to books by requesting books from MOBIUS
- Request books from MOBIUS using your full name and your student ID # + 'MBU'.
- Renewals can be completed online through your library account
Expand your access to journal articles by using Interlibrary Loan (ILL) service
- ILL forms for requesting books and articles are available on the library webpage.
- ILL books are renewable by filling out the ILL renewal form.
User and Engagement Services Specialist