Get to know your librarian
- Your librarian acts as a link between academic departments and library services.
- Research help is also available by phone or email.
Discover and use the advanced features available in the databases
- Advanced features allow you to limit search results by date, publication type, whether articles were published in a scholarly journal.
- Knowing the difference between keyword search and abstract search.
Use online library resources on or off campus 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- There are over 170 online information resources available for you.
- Over 250,000 electronic books are available through EBSCO e-books and ProQuest eBook Central
Expand your access to books by requesting books from MOBIUS
- Request from over 12 million print materials from MOBIUS using your full name and your unique MOBIUS ID (+MBU) located in the back of your student ID.
Expand your access to journal articles by using Interlibrary Loan (ILL) service
- ILL forms for requesting articles are available on the library webpage.