Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The Missouri General Education Assessment, or MoGEA test, is now a requirement for those seeking entrance into an educator preparation program in the state of Missouri. For test information and preparation assistance, please click the link above.
Mometrix eLibrary offers study guides, flashcards, and practice questions for over 1,800 different standardized exams including teacher certification exams, GRE, ATI TEAS, NCLEX, HESI A2, medical technology certifications, computer technology certifications, LSAT, MCAT, GMAT, and many, many more, online for use 24/7/365.
Missouri Content Area Exams
Students Currently Enrolled in a State Approved Educator Preparation Program: The Missouri Content Assessments replaced the Praxis II Content Assessments beginning on September 2, 2014. Students currently enrolled in a state-approved Missouri educator preparation program who have passed the Praxis II Content Assessment on or before August 31, 2014, will be allowed to use their score until December 31, 2016. They must have completed their preparation program and apply for certification by December 31, 2016.
TOP 4 THINGS TO KNOW
Get to know the librarians
- The librarians are available for individual assistance for a tour of the library space, an orientation to library resources, or for help on a specific research project.
- Research assistance is also available by phone or email.
- Sign-in to access online library resources requires your name and student ID with MBU at the end.
- Over 120 library databases are available 24/7 from anywhere.
- Over 200,000 eBooks are available through EBSCO eBooks.
Expanded access to books using MOBIUS
- If you can't find the books and resources you need in our library, you may place a request through MOBIUS.
- Click "Request it" by the book title and follow the prompts to complete the process (Note: we are in the BRIDGES cluster).