Get to know your librarians
- Your librarians act as a link between academic departments and library services. You may arrange for an individual meeting with your librarian for a general orientation to the library or for help on a specific research project.
- In addition to drop-in reference services, research help is also available by phone, or email.
Discover and use the advanced features available in the databases
- Advanced features allow you to limit search results by date, publication type, whether articles were published in a scholarly journal, and some other parameters.
- Knowing the difference between keyword search and abstract search.
- Start your research by knowing this guide
Use online library resources on or off campus 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- There are over 100 online information resources available for you.
- The sign-in requires your MBU username and password.
- Over 200,000 electronic books are available through EBSCO e-books and ProQuest eBook Central
Expand your access to books by requesting books from MOBIUS
- Request books from MOBIUS by using your full name as the User Name and your student ID, plus MBU as your password.
- Renewals can be completed online through your library account
Expand your access to journal articles by using Interlibrary Loan (ILL) service
- ILL form for requesting articles is available on the library webpage.
My Library Account
- Why Your library account?
It allows you to check the status of the library materials checked out and/or requested by you, and to renew your library materials.
- How to access My Library Account?
Click on the words "My Library Account" on either of these questions, then enter your full name and your student ID# with MBU at the end.