Library Catalog Options
a. MBU Library Catalog
- Contains the materials in the MBU Jung-Kellogg Library Collection.
b. MOBIUS Catalog
- An organization of academic, public, and specialized libraries across the state of Missouri, Colorado, and Oklahoma that share books.
Directions for Searching the MBU Library Catalog
- Click on the MBU Library Catalog link.
- In the search box, type in a keyword, title, or author’s name.
- Click Submit.
- A results page will appear that lists materials from the search that are located in the MBU Jung-Kellogg Library.
- MBU’s Jung-Kellogg Library uses the Library of Congress System, not Dewey. The Call Number (identifying number where the book is located on the shelf is on the spine of the book. Example: Portrait of a President: John F. Kennedy in profile E842.M3).
Amount of time library materials may be checked-out from the Jung-Kellogg Library:
- Books—four weeks and may be renewed if there is no HOLD on the title.
- Periodicals—one week (and only by faculty/staff), current issues may not be checked-out.
- A/V materials—are to supplement the classes. Students may check them out:
a. If the material is ON RESERVE AND FOR LIBRARY USE.
b. A request from the professor is presented.
c. With special permission from the library director.