Get to know the librarians
- The librarians are available for individual assistance for a tour of the library space, an orientation to library resources, or for help on a specific research project.
- Research assistance is also available by phone or email.
- Sign-in to access online library resources requires your student ID and password.
- Over 100 library databases are available 24/7 from anywhere.
- Over 200,000 eBooks are available through EBSCO eBooks and Ebook Central.
Expanded access to books using MOBIUS
- If you can't find the books and resources you need in our library, you may place a request through MOBIUS.
- Click "Request it" by the book title and follow the prompts to complete the process (Note: we are in the BRIDGES cluster).