Get to know your librarian
- Your librarian acts as a link between academic departments and library services. You may arrange for an individual meeting with your librarian for a general orientation to the library or for help on a specific research project.
- In addition to drop-in reference services, research help is also available by phone, or email.
Discover and use the advanced features available in the databases
- Advanced features allow you to limit search results by date, publication type, whether articles were published in a scholarly journal, and some other parameters.
- Knowing the difference between keyword search and abstract search.
- Start your research by knowing this guide
Use online library resources on or off campus 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- There are over 100 online information resources available for you.
- The sign-in requires your MBU username and password.
- Over 200,000 electronic books are available through EBSCO e-books and E-brary Books
Expand your access to books by requesting books from MOBIUS
- Request books from MOBIUS by using your full name and your unique MOBIUS ID located in the back of your student ID.
- Renewals can be completed online through your library account
Expand your access to journal articles by using Interlibrary Loan (ILL) service
- ILL forms for requesting books and articles are available on the library webpage.
- ILL books are renewable by filling out the ILL renewable form.
My Library Account
- Why Your library account?
It allows to check the status of the library materials checked out and/or requested by you, and to renew your library materials.
- How to access your library accout?
Use your full name and your MOBIUS ID located in teh back of your student ID card. Notice that the MOBIUS ID is different from your MBU student ID.
- Library online databases and e-books are available 24/7 online with your student ID and Password.